Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Successes and failures

Right I've finally got the photo of josh the second guitarist in the bands music video despite all of fate preventing us from meeting as he was ill for a few days, I have duke of Edinburgh meetings, then he had band practise and I've had performing arts rehearsals as Josh's music exam and my practical exam is on the 11th February because he is playing the music for the performance. This wouldn't have happened in the real world of work as we would each be working on one project at a time instead of having all the course work and exam deadlines appearing at the same time which annoyingly always seems to be at the end of a term. 

Even though people are probably bored of hearing me complain about this project I have to explain my problems I've faced in production in order to get a good grade. Rob unfortunately could not attend today's filming session for reasons not yet clarified. I'm sure he has a valid explaination but it's just so unfair when my grade is based on team work. Everything was ready I had the room the equptment and the female protagonist but not the male protagonist. My deadline is fast approaching and hopefully the protagonists can make it tomorrow because I want to split up my filming sessions as I know I won't be able to film the antagonists and protagonists shots all on one session of filming and we can't stop in the middle of the paint scene because it will mean we'll have to wait for the costumes to be washed covered in paint again and then filmed which will take extra time and effect the continuity of the product. However, my ancillary task is well underway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment