Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2014

Project continues

Ok slightly freaking out because my laptops gone missing it should be fine the year 12s have probably signed it out so it should turn up but now that is stopping my progress. Its just irritating that the media laptops are not linked with the schools hard-drive because then I could use any computer in the school and my work would be more secure. This is teaching me a good lesson with backing up my work but the thing is I haven't got enough room on my memory stick so I may need to get a hard-drive of my own. This is really annoying because it is stopping progress with editing. I am going to film the class room scene on wednesday and the paint scene on thursday if it kills me because I need next weeks time to edit my rough cut together as my deadline is approaching thick and fast. I now have nothing to do for an hour because I don't have anything as everything from the raw footage to the ancillary tasks photos are on that one mac. I can't sit here and do nothing so I spoke to my teacher and he said its up to us to keep things safe and if people don't put things back its not he's problem... but its my problem and I'm stuck now...

What do I do if it doesn't turn up? right all the footage is still on the camera as I didn't delete it so I just need to look on all them cameras and upload them all to another mac then re-edit all the editing I've already done. but I deleted the photos off the SLR cameras so I will have to retake them photos and photoshop them again. Lastsly I will back it all up! Although, this will take time I'm glad I didn't do what I was told and deleted the raw footage from the cameras as I would have to reshoot everything again. and yes I used 2 different numbered cameras so 1 has the first section of footage and another has another bit of footage which is another reason I wanted to keep the camera Mr Michie's office to keep all the footage together. I think there are about 8 HD cameras in Miss Collin's office which could have my shots on. I am probably letting my imagination run away with me but its definitely worth thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment