Search This Blog

Friday 28 February 2014

MacBooks!

I am very lucky my parents have bought me a MacBook which came in the post today and I am currently using it. My teacher said the technicians will upload adobe for free for me. This will keep my budgeting for my project down a large amount. This is because you have to subscribe to it now for about £40 a year. Hence, my work will be safer as people will not be using my MacBook. Also my friend Hannah's Macbook battery died this week. Hopefully her work will be retrievable as a technician will take it to an Apple store this weekend. Nevertheless, I am more confident taking full responsibility for my work instead of leaving it with someone else. This is provided that I do not leave it on the bus or anything stupid, but I have vowed to guard the MacBook with my life.

However, on the down side I tried to four three times this week but Imogen my female Protagonist wasn't free on Tuesday, the rooms weren't  available wednesday, Rob my male protagonist wasn't available on Thursday and no one could make it on Friday. Luckily, I have about 4 weeks to finish everything, when I have to start the evaluation which I feel is going to be much easier compared to last year. This is due to how much research I have done especially compared to last year. I mean I did quite a bit of research for my 2 minute opening of a thriller but I didn't transfer it to my project. This year I have copied combined and developed ideas from previous products.

No comments:

Post a Comment