Search This Blog

Thursday 6 February 2014

5th day of filming

Yes! finally I have got a section of my narrative done. Unfortunately, I had to miss a performing arts rehearsal even though my exam is this Tuesday the dead line for my rough cut is sooner; Monday. Hence it takes full priority in order to finish filming. However, I completely forgot I still need to film the whole band with the protagonists and I'm filming the rest of the narrative section today which means I can either do tomorrow after school which no one will want to do considering its Friday Monday is the dress run for my performing arts Exam Tuesday is the Exam which means Monday I will be rehearsing until six again and Tuesday I will be at the Beck theatre all day. I may be able to film it Wednesday but my self and Imogen have a theatre trip to see Henry V in London for English literature A-level. we are getting a coach there so we may be able to film while we wait for the coach it depends what time we are leaving and if we have time to eat something before we go. Therefore, that only leaves Thursday next week because then its Friday again and everyone is busy on Fridays. Also the school is not available on the weekends I thought it would be easier to use the school because that means we do not need to travel anywhere but it just makes it more difficult to film stuff as we cannot come in on holidays without a member of staff - the end of next week is half term which is really irritating. Nevertheless, I Saturday to finish editing the footage I have got as I will sign the mac out over the weekend and then Sunday I am practising at the Beck again for performing arts. I was thinking it may be easier if the Chikara is free to meet at 8:20 in the morning if people could get the earlier bus in. It's asking a lot from teenagers so I won't get my hopes up but the year 13s are use the room on Thursdays so it doesn't give me much choice.

My ancillary task is well under way but I may need to retake Oscar and Luis' photos because squeezing them on the the front cover of the Digipak has proven difficult I may just need to make them small but the problem is more of the way their feet are positioned. I think in my research I did too much on the front cover and not enough on the rest of the digipak so I may need to go back on that. Ok so I Googled digipaks and only four panelled ones came up I googled six panelled ones and guess what I was sent to a link which sent me to a blog so I decided to look in the course work archive of past students work.
The bit I have missed in my research is the photos I will probably divide my band with either a photo of Luis and Oscar on one side and Josh and Jonny with the splatters of paint in the back ground but this may be too busy I will try and test my ideas before cancelling them out. I could go the other way as to just have one of them blue and green but this may be too simple thus I might meet in the middle and have to band members separated with one green background and the other blue.
This is another example of the green days digipak  I will have the back of the of mine either black or red with the text vise versa. Its decided front page all band members with splattered paint one square will have just splattered paint another just 2 band with green background the same again but with the 2 other band members and blue back ground back page music production company with list of songs with black font and red background to match the font on the front page.


No comments:

Post a Comment