Search This Blog

Thursday 9 January 2014

New Actors

So I have decided that Callum welsh looks too old to be in my music video because I need a 15-16 year old looking male. Therefore, I will not be filming today and will have to reschedule for the 21st and 23rd of Jan if my protagonists and antagonist can make it. I have spoken to my drama teachers and they told me to contact a Rob Woods who would be interested in being apart of the product. So I went to the gym as my teachers said thats where Rob usually is he wasn't there so I was going to ask my tutor if he could e-mail rob through the school e-mail but it turns out he's his English teacher so can ask rob directly which is lucky. Also Reece cannot do the 16th and 14th so I have asked Jonny morris but he hasn't got back to me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment