Search This Blog

Monday 6 January 2014

Problems

Right, so there seems to be a bit of a problem Mr Smith cannot do the 9th of Jan therefore we will need to cancel that day. I was thinking of just doing Mr Smiths shots on the 7th but the protagonists will be covered in paint at the end of his shots. This will be difficult to capture due to the following facts

1 I do not have much paint
2 it will be difficult to get the costumes washed by Thursday if we get paint all over them on Tuesday (I was thinking if I used a large amount of jump cutting this would work)
3 There are art exams on the second week back so I probably will not be able to use the room required (I have not yet asked for specific dates yet I will ask tomorrow)
4 I'm not certain but there may also be a Drama exam on the 14th or 16th so I may not be able to use the room for the band - it looks like I may need to reschedule.

I mean thinking out loud I could just do all the shots with the teacher on Tuesday which may be easier I have counted them and there are 25 shots if we work quickly it might be possible.  Unfortunately, I cannot do Wednesday because I have a university interview. Friday might be possible but most people will want to get home at the end of the week and today is still the Christmas holiday and most Mondays I have a performing arts rehearsal until 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment