Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Update

I will now be sorting out my resit for AS until January to get the research and planning up to date so I can start filming for A2. I will be able to do my ancillary task once I have confirmed that I cannot get the Skeleton hand (which is probably the case) and I can get the band together wearing the same things they will wear in the promo together for a photo that I will be able to edit. I need to check if I will need a green screen as I will need to ask the Photography department. This is because I will be able to put the paint splatters in the background to relate to the music video and will be able to be edit more easily. Speaking of the music video my actress in Hannah will not be able to be in my music video as she is helping several other people with theirs. I should have speeded up doing my shot list and telling people when we were filming so I could have booked with my actors sooner. It turns out that although it is handy for my media group to be in my music video because they understand how difficult it is to get actors it does not work that well as they are facing the same deadlines as me. Hence, it will be difficult to make sure everyone is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment