Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

2nd day of filming

On the first day of filming Mr Michie's room was locked so I had to
get one from PVA this was a different quality to Mr Michie's. Thus, while
 watching the video there may be a significant difference in lighting
 so people be able to notice different types of cameras were used. Hence, to
see if there is a difference in the types of cameras I loaned another tripod
to see if the normal HD cameras that I used last year contrast the shots I did last
week that much. Hopefully the different cameras will not be noticeable when
 I upload them today.
this is my band in their costumes with their props behind them I did not
use microphones one because they were not accessible and 2 I was copying the
conventions of  Beyonce's if I were a boy bringing in more elements. The lighting
looks better in the video than this photo but I felt it copied Green days and
Paramore's band section of their videos which I analysed earlier.
below and above is me setting up the shots while the lights are not set

Next filming session I will be today at lunch because when the lights are up and
the blinds are down it looks like its evening outside which it should be connoting
a really late detention. This way the band is more likely going to be able to meet.
However, it won't be dark forever in the afternoons so I need to figure out how I'm
going to get street light for the narrative section of the video when the antagonist
is chasing the protagonists out side because when I did the tilt up establishing shot of
the first day of filming it was really dark so I may need to reshoot that shot with a little
more light so I can see the logo of the school and the characters facial expressions
more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment