Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 January 2014

4th Day of filming

Unfortunately, Josh didn't come to our meeting yesterday to take the photo for my CD front cover and album advert so I took the photos separately with an SLR Nikon digital camera for the the best quality. I have splattered blue and white paint on a piece of white paper and for the background of my ancillary task to connote masculinity and copy conventions from former pop punk artists.

I have also decided that there is a significant difference in camera quality so I have stuck with the one I used first in order to keep the same lighting and maintain continuity. However, this has now caused me a huge problem as I have to use the same camera from the PVA departments and the technician isn't happy about it because it means I will have to borrow the camera until the project is over. The thing is I thought she said that there was more than enough cameras there when I returned her tripod and the camera batteries. Nevertheless, I have got the footage of the close up of the lead singer and drummer even if it isn't the best quality camera the performance section is complete unless I need to re-shoot some stuff which maybe likely.

I tried to organise a filming session after school today even though I only have one lesson and would have had to hang around for 4 hours, because my antagonist is usually available on Wednesdays but today he isn't. He is on Friday but my male protagonist isn't so I am going to film some shots of my protagonists tomorrow and then add my antagonist later to split up the shots more. This is due to the idea that I have found it takes longer to film footage than I originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment