Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Brief 10

Short films: - are shorter than feature films which are seen in the cinema. Usually they have a small budget or no budget at all as it is very rare for the production company to have big budgets. This is because they obtain grants and sponsors. These funds are normally obtained from the film studios and private investors.
Live action shorts

If I were to make a short film I would want to make it look as authentic as possible and I think that live actions are best type of short films
Documentary shorts

If I were to make a short film I would want to make it as realistic as possible by achieving a good verisimilitude (trueness to life)
Animated shorts

I have a feeling this could be difficult to make as I am not familiar with the software that is used to make Animated shorts unlike documentary shorts and Live Action shorts which I could use premier pro. This will be easier as I used it last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment