Search This Blog

Monday 17 March 2014

Thinking

So I was thinking that if I had to have all filming done by the end of this week it would be better to have the band for the last chorus instead of the protagonist meeting the band. This is because I have already filmed this as a back up plan as I knew it would be a struggle for all 7 of us to meet up. However, Mr Michie has given us an extension for 3rd April. Therefore, as the rooms are not available this week I will be filming on the 26th or 27th of March and have editing done as soon as possible. Therefore, I can get as many people as possible to evaluate my promo. Meanwhile I need to organise reshooting Luis' close-up because I thought with continuity and everything the drummer had to be behind Luis. However, this disconnects the lead singer from the audience as they are distracted by Oscars floating head as his black top seems to camouflage against the black curtain. Nonetheless, this should be easier now because I will not need to get the drums which seems to be proving difficult to obtain as the year 11's may need it to rehearse for their music exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment