Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Inspiration

While trying to lip sync the music video I wanted to see if there was a conventional order to the performance section and the narrative section. Then I found the above which is amazing because it gave me the motivation to continue editing because I did not realise how much time lip syncing takes when choosing my brief.
I also found this amazing video about lip syncing which is below and so may make my editing a bit easier:


I also wanted to work out how to put the copy right symbol at the end of my music video as this is conventional and is in the Pixie Lott music video Nasty, so I looked it up and found this video tutorial:

However, I did not know what the option button was so looked it up and fount this:

The internet is amazing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment