Search This Blog

Thursday 27 March 2014

7th and 8th day of filming

I finally got everyone together to film the scene when the protagonists meet the band - well I say that the audience assume I have due to the over the shoulder shot of Imogen and Point of View shot of Rob. This is due to the fact that rob was not their I went to his tutor room the morning of the filming session because I had reschedualed the session as I could not obtain the drums on the Thursday. Maybe I need to work on my time management skills as I did not give Rob much notice. However, when I spoke to his tutor he was in assembly and she said she would get the message to him. Later that day she said that she had found Rob and he said he couldn't make it without any reason. He messaged me later saying that he was ill. I said to him that it would have been nice if he had let me know and then let it go to remain professional because I did not want it to interfere with future filming days. This is because later today I will be filming the reaction shots and when the protagonists enter the room. The band won't have to be here thank goodness. Hopefully all goes to plan tonight because I have a duke of Edinburgh meeting at 5 so will need to finish filming by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment