Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2013

My Action Plan!

Date
Task
Date completed/monitoring
09/09
Finish analysing the 4 music videos that have been started and finish analysing the first album cover
completed little late 11/09
10/09
Do further reading  on narrative representation and genre (is there such thing?) and work out the representation of my music video and create a summary post for research received
Media magazine website I have the articles ready but have not read them yet 20/10
12/09
Do further reading on music videos and analysing them 
Media magazine website – completed need to annotate it but the article that I thought would help wasn’t what I thought so probably not necessary.
14-19/09
Analyse 10 music advertisements – music reviews and create a summary post for research received
Analysed 3 music adverts because there is only one per magazine and they are quite expensive but I have found three different types which 18/09
19-23/09
Analyse 9 album covers and create a summary post for research received
I have completed 12 digipak analysis’ and have posted a summary of my ideas I need to include the conventions that I found out about – 22/09
22-24/09
Analyse 7 more music videos of the pop punk genre and create a summary post for research received
Have analysed 9 music videos and have a really good idea which I hope people will like because it’s the only idea I have.
26/09
Write a summary post analysing the data from the survey
Research deadline!
Quite behind difficult to obtain survey results should print loads off and give then directly to people but it will probably take even longer typing in results 20/10
27/09
Decide on location and actors
Decided on Chalfonts Community college need to ask for rooms and ask actors 27/9
27/09-2/10
Story board
3-5/10
animatic
17/10
Pitch deadline!
deadline changed to 14/11 have to redo animatic 
14/11
Pitch extension

19/12
Ancillary Test check music ect
idea changed from skeleton hand to photo of the band with photoshopped skull heads 
4/01
Shooting schedule
need to reschedual
23/01
Rough cut
changed to 10/2 main text completed 3/3
13/02
Final blog before evaluation
27/02
Draft of evaluation
24/3 project complete.

These are all my deadlines it is obviously more detailed the more closer the dates because I haven't been briefed in enough detail to know what to plan yet. The text in bold are deadlines set by my teacher to make sure I am on the right track. I have a great deal to do.

1 comment:

  1. A very thorough and detailed action plan. Remember to include summary posts after you complete each stage of your research. This will allow you to reflect on your learning and progress.

    ReplyDelete