Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 June 2013

AS-A2

Overall 

Having finish year 12 I cannot say I am best pleased with my performance in the AS course-work but nevertheless I need to reflect on it to improve. I will do this by evaluating my  blog sothe address is :http://victorialouisesfoundationportfolio.blogspot.co.uk/ I have upload our 2 minute opening of a thriller called the brief below:




We designed the medium above by using the following five key areas:
Digital technology
Creativity
Research and Planning
Post production
Using conventions from real media texts

Therefore, I would hope to improve  on the research and planning as I feel that if we had organised our research properly then we would have been able to identify the conventions and be able to be more creative with our ideas. As the social evolution is obtained with copy, transform and combine. Thus, if we copy ideas develop them and combine that with other media it would have created familiarity for the audience because usually the conventions have to follow the pattern of the genre in order for the viewers to be entertained.

Teachers feedback

Planning = 13/20
Construction = 31/60
Evaluation = 12/20

If we had planned more concisely we would have been able to construct our  two minute opening thriller and develop the planned ideas so that the evaluation would have been better as the evaluation was basically a textual analysis of the medium.

Self analysis 

In total this is 56/100 which is unfortunately roughly equivalent to a D. This explains why I am not pleased with the final cut. Hence I agree with the teachers constructive criticism and will take their advice into account while completing A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment